Saturday 7 March 2015

morning motivation + some other things

So, when I set my alarm to 6:15 in the morning on weekdays...Let's just say I'm not very motivated to get up so, I thought I would share some ideas to help you get up in the morning. These all revolve around motivation.
-  [quotes] I love searching up inspirational quotes to help me get up in the morning. My favourite one I found, (shown above) is 'Your dreams can only come true if you wake up' Because, it's true! If you have huge dreams but your ideal day is to sleep for hours on end, how does that bring you any closer to your goals?
-  [be grateful] Waking up in the morning and thinking to yourself, wow. 'How lucky am I to have this chance to go to school and learn about very important subjects' I've been saying that to myself lately and it honestly helps. (At least for me, that is) 
Anyways, sorry if that was little bit random. Just with the new year and school being back I thought it may help? No? Yeah...Okay. Recently I've been getting back into the way of water colours. I recommend you try it out. Lastly, Frankie. A few months ago I joined the group of Frankie lovers. Shown above, this is the first copy I was given, I do have a newer Frankie and I am looking to get the Frankie that very recently came out. 
I hope you all have a very lovely week! (I wasn't too happy with my latest post so that's why it's deleted//If you're wondering)  
Claire x


19 comments :

  1. This is so inspirational and beautiful. Love your blog x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, really? Well, thanks so much!

      Claire x

      Delete
  2. Beautiful ����!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this idea! I have to wake up at 6:00 so my brain can barely function by 6:30 on week days. I love your blog design!
    ~Emily

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, I wake up at 6:15 as well, and sometimes I just...ugh. You know the feeling xD
    Being grateful is such an important thing, and a really good idea! We don't realize sometimes how blessed we are to be able to live and get such a good education.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, that's exactly what I'm trying to get through. :)
      Thanks so much Lauren!

      Claire x

      Delete
  5. I wake up on a daily basis at 6:00 but do not go to sleep until 10:00 because I have to go and take care of errands. Every day I try to find something to be grateful for, too. It can be hard and discouraging sometimes but it really also helps take out the negativity that may cloud ourselves.

    xoxo Morning

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, very nice comment :). And so true too!

      Claire x

      Delete
  6. Привет! Knew it, google deleted my comment again. Рочиму. Yawn, school starts again tomorrow. At lest the school year is almost over. Anyway, good post. Talk to you later.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did you half to translate the Russian? Yeah, I put in random Russian words when I talk some times. My Russian flags haven't arrived yet. How are things in Australia? Talk to you later!

      Delete
    2. *Sigh*, Winter is upon us here in Australia. Ugh

      Delete
  7. This is such a helpful post for me! I always find mornings really hard ♥
    Amy xx

    Perfect Imperfections

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so motivational!Thank you for sharing :)

    The Lifer Blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. This post is so inspirational. Really, you have out done yourself. ♥

    Great pictures by the way! :)

    Www.blindeyesoftheworld.blogspot.com

    ^My blog if you wanna give it a little click^

    ReplyDelete